BREAKING NEWS

Friday 20 May 2016

'Simi has a boyfriend and it isn't me' singer --Falz Reveals.

Following  rumours trailing Falz and Simi, the rapper has finally cleared the air.

  The Rapper During his recent sit-down session with Dorcas Shola Fapson for the new episode of ‘The Juice’, was quick to say the songstress is currently in a relationship and it isn't with him.
"Simi and i is just . It’s musical chemistry, we get along so well," he said, adding, "There’s no triangle. She does have a boyfriend and it is not me."
While declining to reveal the identity of Simi’s supposed heartthrob, he said, "I’m in no position to announce a matter that relates to her own relationship because it’s not my relationship. But I know that she do have somebody and it’s not me," he responded in his famous faux accent.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved. Privacy policy (C) Hot News Todae. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates20